KDY

California Where did you ride?

Lets see how this thread goes... I'm sure it will turn out to be just a gaggle of buffoonery :p , but what the hell. So I figure since everyone here rides (I think :confused: ) why not post where you rode today or the past weekend (Depending on if you're a weekend stall master or a weekday destroyer) and pass your good or bad time on down the line. I'm sure we could all agree that since we ride it's always cool to hear about someones ride (mostly so we can talk about how much better ours is/was).  If your spot is a top secret location then simply don't reveal it :naughty: . Just throw up some pics or video and how you had a blast or whether the entire ride was a miserable disaster. It might be interesting or it might just suck. I guess we'll see. I've read here on TT to show the pics or it didn't happen. So what have you got  :excuseme:

These are from the past month :thumbsup:

CAM00061.jpg

Heading out to a secret loc with some buds 

CAM00066.jpg

Getting lost in Ocotillo 

CAM00096.jpg

A fun little canyon in HV 

CAM00010.jpg

Chillin mid day at the pumpkin patch

CAM00016.jpg

Sunset at gas domes 

• Like 10

This has the makings of a great thread, if we keep it cool and on topic.

I went to cougar buttes with the family and friends quad riding. Not my first choice of vehicles to ride, but it sure beats sitting around the house. Had a blast. I got a couple pics I will post when I get to my pc.

• Like 1

3A672216-460E-41DD-A94A-A88DA0895656_zpswent to ballinger on Saturday. Wasn't as wet as I was hoping but still fun
  • Like 2

I went to cougar buttes with the family and friends quad riding. Not my first choice of vehicles to ride, but it sure beats sitting around the house. Had a blast. I got a couple pics I will post when I get to my pc.

Love the bike you ride :ride: More wheels more fun... Right :thumbsup:

DWF last week. Looking to maybe go there on Tuesday for a scouting trip....

I don't know where DWF is but would like to find out. I could pull off a Thursday ride if your cool with riding with someone new :eek:

I rode at cow mountain the other weekend in ukiah,ca.- only been trail riding a couple times now&it's only been at cow mntn.Ive been riding strictly mx since 09'-but Looking to venture out to other places,so this thread could be really cool!

Heres a pic of ride home from cow mntn.& 1 at argyll mx park in Dixon ca.

1392008431946.jpg

1392008450235.jpg

• Like 1

I rode at cow mountain the other weekend in ukiah,ca.- only been trail riding a couple times now&it's only been at cow mntn.Ive been riding strictly mx since 09'-but Looking to venture out to other places,so this thread could be really cool!

Heres a pic of ride home from cow mntn.& 1 at argyll mx park in Dixon ca.

You need to join us a little more at MC to Stoney.

Recent.

You need to join us a little more at MC to Stoney.

Recent.

Totally! Erio offered me to go with you guys to mc last trip but I was waiting on my piston kit to show up.

I saw you guys may ride sunday?

I don't know where DWF is but would like to find out. I could pull off a Thursday ride if your cool with riding with someone new :eek:

Ken from this forum and myself are going to try to do a JV run this Thursday if you are intetested

Ken from this forum and myself are going to try to do a JV run this Thursday if you are intetested

JV Ride3.jpg

JV Ride2.jpg

Edited by KennyMc
  • Like 1

Lets see how this thread goes... I'm sure it will turn out to be just a gaggle of buffoonery :p , but what the hell. So I figure since everyone here rides (I think :confused: ) why not post where you rode today or the past weekend (Depending on if you're a weekend stall master or a weekday destroyer) and pass your good or bad time on down the line. I'm sure we could all agree that since we ride it's always cool to hear about someones ride (mostly so we can talk about how much better ours is/was).  If your spot is a top secret location then simply don't reveal it :naughty: . Just throw up some pics or video and how you had a blast or whether the entire ride was a miserable disaster. It might be interesting or it might just suck. I guess we'll see. I've read here on TT to show the pics or it didn't happen. So what have you got  :excuseme:

These are from the past month :thumbsup:

attachicon.gifCAM00061.jpg

Heading out to a secret loc with some buds 

attachicon.gifCAM00066.jpg

Getting lost in Ocotillo 

attachicon.gifCAM00096.jpg

A fun little canyon in HV 

attachicon.gifCAM00010.jpg

Chillin mid day at the pumpkin patch

attachicon.gifCAM00016.jpg

Sunset at gas domes 

Ah, I remember the "long hair" days, riding moto is hard on the strands eh? Great pics, ditto on that sweet tight wash in OW. Funny, I clicked on the only link when I saw this on my email, "did" was hyperlinked...where DID it take me? Amazon, in the moto section, under DID chains of course! :smashpc:

• Like 1

Ah, I remember the "long hair" days, riding moto is hard on the strands eh? Great pics, ditto on that sweet tight wash in OW. Funny, I clicked on the only link when I saw this on my email, "did" was hyperlinked...where DID it take me? Amazon, in the moto section, under DID chains of course! :smashpc:

:lol:Helmet hair!!! When riding it probably looks like there's a squirrel hanging on for dear life. The TT ADsense campaign is like a spider web...

A place called McCains, lots of rock.  Warming up for JV

001_zpsafea8849.jpg

002_zps3fbae735.jpg

Interesting balancing acts

006_zps83689ecf.jpg

That rock in the background, 

013_zps5c67f371.jpg

is pretty big

007_zps1da92ec6.jpg

• Like 14