Coolster 125 reviews?

Just got this bike earlier today looks pretty solid and wanted to know if anyone owns one and how good they areImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392004695.855090.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392004717.251569.jpg

I bought 2 125cc coolsters just over a year ago, one I have had no issues with at all other than needing a carb clean, the other one ran for a few months and just stopped and had to replace the head on it. Now it runs like a champ. All in not bad bikes for the price

i have had a coolster 125 since 2009, i got it new. it is similar to the one in your photo but mine has inverted forks. i have hammered on it for years until a month ago it now has no spark and i have not fixed or diagnosed it

i have had a coolster 125 since 2009, i got it new. it is similar to the one in your photo but mine has inverted forks. i have hammered on it for years until a month ago it now has no spark and i have not fixed or diagnosed it

yea when I bought this one it had zero spark but the connecting on the coil had just broke off lol so I got a steal on the bike and all I had to do was put a new connection on it and it started up first kick

yea when I bought this one it had zero spark but the connecting on the coil had just broke off lol so I got a steal on the bike and all I had to do was put a new connection on it and it started up first kick

What connection was your issue? I haven't even looked at mine.

What connection was your issue? I haven't even looked at mine.

it was one of the crimp on connections going from the wiring harness to the coil. Check all your connection before you buy anything though

You can get a new stair and high performance coil/ CDI for like 45 bucks if that ends up being your issue

Ill check them out thanks man

Ill check them out thanks man

anytime man

I bought 2 125cc coolsters just over a year ago, one I have had no issues with at all other than needing a carb clean, the other one ran for a few months and just stopped and had to replace the head on it. Now it runs like a champ. All in not bad bikes for the price

thanks for the input man sorry for the late reply