Clutch problem confusing!

I have 1999 yz 125 and we rebuilt the whole thing motor wise and everything was going fine we ajusted the clutch because it wasn't right then it was perfect and after riding a few hours the clutch play would change like the let out i don't know what to do I thought about new clutch plates but the old ones looked fine please someone have a solution

not sure about a 99 but check your clutch linkage.  actuator arm, push rod, etc.  any slight wear on any of those parts will cause a huge difference in how your clutch works.  I had a 1/16" of wear on my push rod and the clutch would not work right.  New rod clutch feels soooooo much better

good luck

not sure about a 99 but check your clutch linkage. actuator arm, push rod, etc. any slight wear on any of those parts will cause a huge difference in how your clutch works. I had a 1/16" of wear on my push rod and the clutch would not work right. New rod clutch feels soooooo much better

good luck

What's the push rod I'm not sure I know what your talking about but the linkage is fine and the actuator arm seems fine but the push rod?

where your cable hooks to on the motor would be your actuator arm.  do you have a long rod that goes from the actuator to the pressure plate on the clutch basket? if so that may have some wear on it.  If so a 1/16" of wear can translate into a bunch when trying to release your clutch

good luck

where your cable hooks to on the motor would be your actuator arm. do you have a long rod that goes from the actuator to the pressure plate on the clutch basket? if so that may have some wear on it. If so a 1/16" of wear can translate into a bunch when trying to release your clutch

good luck

Ok I'll check it out and thanks for the help