Should I ride here

It's not mere any houses and it's really enclosed, no one would get mad, you can see the highway if you get far enough but anyone on it could barely see you. I saw one sign that said witness post. People already ride ther and I'm sure they aren't registered I am and the place is "illegal" to ride there

If the place it illegal and you do not have written permission to be there, do not come back crying how your bike was impounded and you got hit with a $1,000 in fines, complaining how 'the man' came down on you.

Understand that if it is illegal, you are exposing yourself to trouble and making dirt bikers look like scofflaws. The excuse 'other people are doing it' does not float. If other people jump in front of a moving train, should you do it too?

• Like 2

If the place it illegal and you do not have written permission to be there, do not come back crying how your bike was impounded and you got hit with a $1,000 in fines, complaining how 'the man' came down on you.

Understand that if it is illegal, you are exposing yourself to trouble and making dirt bikers look like scofflaws. The excuse 'other people are doing it' does not float. If other people jump in front of a moving train, should you do it too?

I completely understand what it means, I already have a place to ride that is legal and really fun but I have to trailer my bike Which is really annoying I just want a place to ride without trailering

Didn't you just answer your own question?

I'm tryna see what I should do, my friend is unregistered and won't ride in legal trails and I'm registered and that's all I do. I guess I'm just tryin to ride with him

I'm tryna see what I should do, my friend is unregistered and won't ride in legal trails and I'm registered and that's all I do. I guess I'm just tryin to ride with him he has a lightweight rm80 and I have a big ass kdx 200

I completely understand what it means, I already have a place to ride that is legal and really fun but I have to trailer my bike Which is really annoying I just want a place to ride without trailering

LOL, I feel your pain. I grew up in Northern NJ, just outside of NYC. Other than in my drive way, I had to travel over an our to ride any place legal. Do the right thing, you'll be happier for it.

I looked online and it's state owned, is that worse or better?

I dont know where youre at, a lot of states can confiscate what ever youre on quad or bike and they dont givem back. Then you get a hefty fine. The state im in if you owe money on what ever they are takin they will hold you until you give them a release from where ever you have it financed. If your caught on private property owner can take what ever your on. Its not worth it.

I dont know where youre at, a lot of states can confiscate what ever youre on quad or bike and they dont givem back. Then you get a hefty fine. The state im in if you owe money on what ever they are takin they will hold you until you give them a release from where ever you have it financed. If your caught on private property owner can take what ever your on. Its not worth it.

ok haha I went riding there once and got lucky I'll just be happy with my legalized trails and they're much more fun
  • Like 1

Only if you post the video of you running from the cops.

haha will do, and while I'm at it I'll take pictures of my bike in the impound lol, jk I'm sticking to my trails, I don't feel like having to pay 1000$ each time to ride getting my bike taken away Edited by KawasakiEnduro

haha will do, and while I'm at it I'll take pictures of my bike in the impound lol, jk I'm sticking to my trails, I don't feel like having to pay 1000$ each time to ride getting my bike taken away

That is a pain for us all. There are tons of places and properties that are just begging to be ridden on near me, but it just isn't worth risking fines or impoundment. Maybe you could meet up with other people with a little private property. I have about a 1.5 mile loop on ten acres, a buddy has about the same on ten more. It gets old riding the same trail all the time, but it will knock the edge off the craving until you can haul

That is a pain for us all. There are tons of places and properties that are just begging to be ridden on near me, but it just isn't worth risking fines or impoundment. Maybe you could meet up with other people with a little private property. I have about a 1.5 mile loop on ten acres, a buddy has about the same on ten more. It gets old riding the same trail all the time, but it will knock the edge off the craving until you can haul

Yeah I ride at a farm when I'm not trail riding and my buddy likes it because I turn the soil up, I don't just go to one place I go to several different state forests now that I think of it, I just trick myself into thinking I need to ride everyday when I already go to awesome trails. What are your thoughts on oem licensing, I have that aswell. Took the courses and everything

Yeah I ride at a farm when I'm not trail riding and my buddy likes it because I turn the soil up, I don't just go to one place I go to several different state forests now that I think of it, I just trick myself into thinking I need to ride everyday when I already go to awesome trails. What are your thoughts on oem licensing, I have that aswell. Took the courses and everything

You will have to ask the other guys about that. I am in SC and haul to everywhere I ride. We don't have licenses, stamps, etc