What should I do for upgrades?

Hey guys what's up, I have a 2005 kdx 200 it's amazing and super comfortable for the trails I have a fmf silence on it, I drilled holes in the air box and did a bunch of small things for my bike, I'm looking for an upgrade that I can put into it what should I get. I do not want a bore kit because if It goes down hill if you start having problems, next thing you know I'll end up buying a new engine/bike. What kind of upgrades should I get? Price range is 0-200$ American

Edited by KawasakiEnduro

Agreed, suspension is the first thing you should do, but you're not getting that done for anything close to $200. The best thing that you can do suspension wise is buy a motion pro sag measurement tool. Set your sag and then you'll know if you need springs.

MAX!!!

Edited by 06yz

Agreed, suspension is the first thing you should do, but you're not getting that done for anything close to $200. The best thing that you can do suspension wise is buy a motion pro sag measurement tool. Set your sag and then you'll know if you need springs.

MAX!!!

You could if the spring rates are correct.  Coupla quarts of oil and ask around for stacks.