What should I do for upgrades?

Hey guys what's up, I have a 2005 kdx 200 it's amazing and super comfortable for the trails I have a fmf silence on it, I drilled holes in the air box and did a bunch of small things for my bike, I'm looking for an upgrade that I can put into it what should I get. I do not want a bore kit because if It goes down hill if you start having problems, next thing you know I'll end up buying a new engine/bike. What kind of upgrades should I get? Price range is 0-200$ American

Edited by KawasakiEnduro

$200 aint gonna get you much. You can get some pretty anodized bling or just save it for maintenance

MAX!!!

FMF fatty, could get some bike protection.

FMF fatty, could get some bike protection.

What he said, fmf gnarly or fatty will give you a little more oomph and will also shave off a little weight

What he said, fmf gnarly or fatty will give you a little more oomph and will also shave off a little weight

sounds like a great idea, I might see if I can save but the other guy is right I should save fir maintenance and keep my bike running

How's the suspension?  Maybe a service and revalve

FMF Gnarly Rev

If you're interested, I have a nice fatty I'd sell for $75+ shipping. Its in good shape, I'm selling it to change it up and get a gnarly woods pipe.

How's the suspension?  Maybe a service and revalve

This^ suspension should be the first thing you change!

This^ suspension should be the first thing you change!

Thats also a great idea, my bike is known for the suspension but you never know, there's always something better out there, what can I do to it?

Thats also a great idea, my bike is known for the suspension but you never know, there's always something better out there, what can I do to it?

http://www.frpoffroad.com/aboutus.htm

Agreed, suspension is the first thing you should do, but you're not getting that done for anything close to $200. The best thing that you can do suspension wise is buy a motion pro sag measurement tool. Set your sag and then you'll know if you need springs.

MAX!!!

Edited by 06yz

:thumbsup:

thanks for the requote that site actually really helped

I'm actually fine now with upgrades, thank you so much guys, I'm gunna get my suspension tuned for me at my shop

Good, it'll be night and day. Make sure to update us after you have a couple of rides on the new set up and let us know how you like it.

MAX!!!

Good, it'll be night and day. Make sure to update us after you have a couple of rides on the new set up and let us know how you like it.

MAX!!!

will do man

Agreed, suspension is the first thing you should do, but you're not getting that done for anything close to $200. The best thing that you can do suspension wise is buy a motion pro sag measurement tool. Set your sag and then you'll know if you need springs.

MAX!!!

You could if the spring rates are correct.  Coupla quarts of oil and ask around for stacks.