Spring Rate or Valving? KYB

2013 Husqvarna TC250R used for motocross.  I weigh 195 geared up and bike has stock .46N fork springs.  In order to get the bike to turn and hold a tight line I removed 20cc oil from each fork and backed compression out to 16 clicks (from 10 stock) rebound is at 12.  It turns decent now but the fork action now feels odd and slappy because of all the bleed.  Not sure if the fork oil helped with handling and I may add some back in.  These Huskys used to come with .42N springs and the magazines used to rave about their handling but complained the springs were way to soft.  Husky then upped their spring rate two sizes for the American market and they lost their handling prowess.  Question is, are these good springs for my size and I am really dealing with a valving issue?  I do come into turns properly as well standing up and on the front brake.  Shock spring gives correct sag 34/100mm its a 5.2Kg.  Shock has too much low speed, not enough high speed and rebound is too light but I have it decent with external adjusters.  Any opinion is appreciated.  I want to get it as close as I can before I get a revalve.  Thanks. 

It's not far out imo and won't be the answer your looking for

It's not far out imo and won't be the answer your looking for

Thanks, are you saying that I should be looking at softer springs? 

I don't think it will help much as I would only drop a rate and that's not a bit change

I don,t know if the lower fork oil is helping for cornering.you changed 2 things at once.you are not happy with the bleed now ,so turn your comp clicker back to where it was and test the lower fork oil change by itself.

I would check your preload,it maybe too much and lowering it will deffinatly help turn in.

Thanks, I'll get it revalved and leave the springs alone. I am lucky to live close to MX Tech. I think this will be a great bike once the suspension is sorted.

I don,t know if the lower fork oil is helping for cornering.you changed 2 things at once.you are not happy with the bleed now ,so turn your comp clicker back to where it was and test the lower fork oil change by itself.

I would check your preload,it maybe too much and lowering it will deffinatly help turn in.

I don't think the fork oil helped either. I did that before the big compression change and I'll probably add it back in. It was at 360cc and using full stroke. As I turned compression clicker out, it started to turn better but not quite there. I tried a slower rebound also but just lost front end traction. Good point, I'll check preload and try minimum. Yes front end definitely needs to come down into the turn. Thanks.