Any feedback on this front disc ?

I looked at one of those too. ended up getting a galfer wave for 20.00 more. I couldn't get any feedback on the chinese rotor so i passed. figured the last thing I need is my front brake failing when I'm barreling into a corner.

I actually like when my brakes squeak. I feel thats when they grip the best. I have had best luck with galfer and braking rotors. Both are good quality. I have a stainless outlaw rear rotor on one of my rear wheels. Works good as anything else but its heavy like an anchor. Pads i like metallic. Never like feel of csrbon pads. Alot like the tusk or braking oversize kit. With good disc,pads,fluid and ss line- stock size works fine for me. I do run my lever closer to inside of bar-so i grab near the end of lever. I see alot of people with the lever set so they grab on the inside or middle-thats like losing 50% of leverage.

I actually like when my brakes squeak. I feel thats when they grip the best. I have had best luck with galfer and braking rotors. Both are good quality. I have a stainless outlaw rear rotor on one of my rear wheels. Works good as anything else but its heavy like an anchor. Pads i like metallic. Never like feel of csrbon pads. Alot like the tusk or braking oversize kit. With good disc,pads,fluid and ss line- stock size works fine for me. I do run my lever closer to inside of bar-so i grab near the end of lever. I see alot of people with the lever set so they grab on the inside or middle-thats like losing 50% of leverage.

I also use Braking stuff. Price is good and performance is every bit as good.