Bent my bars.

Hi I have a 12 and I bent the original handlebar. I bought the tusk cr high bent 1 1/8" and I really don't like the bent. I want to buy a 1 1/8" but I want to have the same kind of bent as the oem or even a bent that is more gear towards standing up . Do anyone know which bent will it be ?

Take a look at the 1-1/8" Renthal Fat Bar with Windham bend... I'm a 6ft rider and run them on both my bikes; a 250 and 450. Great for riding while seated, in attack position or standing.

I like the pro taper fat bars they are tuff. You'll bend your bar clamps before you'll bend these bars.

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f

Edited by dirtsurfer614

I like the pro taper fat bars they are tough. You'll bend your bar clamps before you'll bend these bars.

Done this many times and the bars are fine, replaced the clamps 3 times

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f

Done this many times and the bars are fine, replaced the clamps 3 times

Write under the (quote) bud confused me a bit lol. But yea they are strong! I got stronger oversized bar mounts and haven't bent anything! My bike fell from about 20ft yesterday and didn't do anything but break my clutch lever.

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f

Edited by dirtsurfer614

I've got factory ktm triple clamps and. Pds bar mounts and the still bent before those bars. They're amazing

Iv got factory triple clamps also. With the pro taper oversized mounts, but iv been think about getting a one piece bar mount. They look pretty stout!

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f

Thanks for the recommendations guys !