Sign in to follow this  

i want one of each! 125 250s 450 500

I love each type of bike right now ive got a 250f and a 125, i cant help but also want a 250 two stroke to add to the stable as well and really a 450 and 500 for endless wheelies and berm exploding,

Anyone else out there have a problem sticking to one size or one bike? I think id rather have 4 x 2000$ bikes over having one 8000 bike.

Seems i may be in the minority though as it seems most have the new models pretty regularly.

I have five: a 96 XR600R plated enduro, a 2001 CR250R, a 2003 CR125R, a 2005 CRF250R, massively modified for woods and top end and a 2006 CRF450R, massively modified for woods and bottom end. I traded a custom built (by me) 1999 CR500AF for the 450, it was a handful in the woods and fantastic in the dunes but she had to go.

I have had A LOT of bikes but I'm happier now with my stable than I have been in a long time. :)

Thank you. Honda parts from one bike fit Honda parts from another, it keeps the stable up and running for less. I like Hondas obviously but have owned Triumph, BMW,KTM, Kawi, Zookie, Yami, Ducati and pretty much everything else. No Nortons though. I don't like Nortons.

I have five: a 96 XR600R plated enduro, a 2001 CR250R, a 2003 CR125R, a 2005 CRF250R, massively modified for woods and top end and a 2006 CRF450R, massively modified for woods and bottom end. I traded a custom built (by me) 1999 CR500AF for the 450, it was a handful in the woods and fantastic in the dunes but she had to go.

I have had A LOT of bikes but I'm happier now with my stable than I have been in a long time. :)

:thumbsup:

One man can not have too many bikes :naughty:

Ever realize that you can't have too many bikes, but just one wife is sometimes too much???

Lmao

I had 4 at one point, YZ 144, 125sx, CR 250 and a YZ250f. I learned that I could only ride 1 bike at a time, and for me it was the one I felt most comfortable with, and had the most fun on (YZ 144). I ended up selling all of them to pick up a new 150sx in January 2013. I haven't regretted the decision at all, and enjoy having the extra room in the barn. I love bikes, and would like to have another one, but having a new bike was totally worth it. Someday I hope to add a 200 cc woods bike, but for now I am happy to have a bike with only 33 hours on it.

Edited by poldies4