Sign in to follow this  

Virginia WATR Spring Trail Ride, King George VA, 6 April 2014

The Washington Area Trail Riders will once again be putting on our annual Spring Trail Ride at Eagle Bay in King George, VA. Entry is by donation and all proceeds benefit the King George Optimist Club (http://www.optimist.org/default.cfm).

The trails at Eagle Bay offer something for riders of every skill level, even a grass track for the peewees. Have a look at the trails on Youtube: http://youtu.be/h__wYy30ous

Details are as listed in the flyer below, but please note the correct address: 7549 Fitzhugh Lane.

Hope to see you there!

WATR%2520STR.jpg

Just moved back to the NOVA area. Looking for folks to ride trails with. Didn't ride dirt last time I lived here, so I know the area, but I don't know anyone in the hare scramble or MX community. I would love to link up anyone in WATR. let me know if there's anything I can do to help out with the trail day. 

And if anyone is in the DC area, let me know. It'd be great to go grab beers!

Join us at our next monthly meeting!

WATR is a club run by its members for its members, and as such, the club activities are constantly being adjusted to match our own needs. The routine business of the club is conducted by the elected officers, with the concurrence of the members. The meetings include both club business and a program of general interest - as well as a chance to just hang out with fellow trailhounds. Prospective members are encouraged to attend!

WATR meets for two hours (7:30 - 9:30 PM) on the second Wednesday of each month. Click here to view our calendar which includes these monthly meeting dates.

Monthly Meeting Location:

Famous Dave's

370 West Broad Street

Falls Church, VA 22046

703-533-3418

There are a number if people who race ECEA series events as well as the local dual sport rides. You're sure to meet some riding buddies. You can also find out how you can help at the Spring Trail Ride.

- Ken

Do you have to be a member to join this trail ride? How many people are allowed to come, are you guys Turing people around at a stern amount?

You do not have to be a member of the club. This is one of the only times that non-members of Eagle Bay can ride here, since it's private land.

Haven't been told that we have a cap on the number of riders. Don't plan on showing up too late though or you'll miss out.

- Ken