This means a bad headgasket right?

My bike has an air leak from somewhere and I think I found it. My coolant bubbles, sprays, and foams when I rev the bike without the radiator cap on. This means I have a bad headgasket right? The o ring that seals ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392413467.920365.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392413480.277470.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392413491.740309.jpgthe combustion chamber was really badly burned when I examined it too which is probably why it's failing, right?

I would also be checking the water pump. Have you ridden it since noticing the bubbles? If you have and you didn't lose a lot of coolant, it might not be head gasket.  With a blown head gasket , the coolant is heated by combustion gas's , as well as building pressure in the rads This will push coolant out the over flow pretty quickly.The bubbles could be caused by a broken water wheel and in turn burning the o ring from over heating. Just my thoughts. Hope some of it helps.

I would also be checking the water pump. Have you ridden it since noticing the bubbles? If you have and you didn't lose a lot of coolant, it might not be head gasket. With a blown head gasket , the coolant is heated by combustion gas's , as well as building pressure in the rads This will push coolant out the over flow pretty quickly.The bubbles could be caused by a broken water wheel and in turn burning the o ring from over heating. Just my thoughts. Hope some of it helps.

Hey! You guessed it!!! Haha. I bought my bike knowing it had bad water pump seals and the guy ran the bike no coolant, which is probably how these got burned. Don't worry, no damage was done to the bike, I checked everything. I repaired the waterpump (including the replacing the impeller). My bike spits A TON of coolant out of the overflow. I've actually caught the coolant literally flowing out of the over flow once. And my bike did start running super hot and then I open the radiator and noticed these bubbles. Edited by WhatUsernameShouldIChoose