Sign in to follow this  

LED light setup

Looking for a badass light setup for the front of my truck. Mainly looking at companies like Ridid Industries, Baja Designs, KC....

I can get a pair of Rigid D2 (12 LEDs total) for about the same price as 4 regular D series (16 LEDs total). Both setups put out close to the same amount of light (lumens). If I get 4, I can get 2 of them in spot, and the other 2 flood. What would be the way to go?

http://www.rigidindustries.com/products/led-lighting/d-series

I know they might not be legal for street use, but how good do these LEDs work for seeing far down the road?

Or I can just get a light bar, or HIDs...but I'm leaning towards LEDs.

Looking for a badass light setup for the front of my truck. Mainly looking at companies like Ridid Industries, Baja Designs, KC....

I can get a pair of Rigid D2 (12 LEDs total) for about the same price as 4 regular D series (16 LEDs total). Both setups put out close to the same amount of light (lumens). If I get 4, I can get 2 of them in spot, and the other 2 flood. What would be the way to go?

http://www.rigidindustries.com/products/led-lighting/d-series

I know they might not be legal for street use, but how good do these LEDs work for seeing far down the road?

Or I can just get a light bar, or HIDs...but I'm leaning towards LEDs.

What price range were you shopping at and were you looking for pod style LEDs? Let me know and I can send you the links and give you the information on some quality, made in America products from Baja Designs. The Scientists of Lighting are always here to help, thanks- Christian

450803.jpg

You could try out our Baja Designs 8'' Onx LED Lightbar on your truck for $395.00 plus a 10% forum discount. The Onx lightbar offers 4300 lumens with only 42 watts of power consumption. Our lightbars use uService Technology, which means you can control what type of light pattern your Onx puts out. This feature allows you to swap out reflectors and lenses to get the perfect amount of light and beam pattern for your application. Baja Designs also uses ClearView multiform lenses which make the 4300 lumen  8'' Onx seem to have twice the amount of lumens. This lighbar is sure to amaze in performance, durability, and light output. Let me know if you want anymore information on any of our products, thanks - Christian

450803.jpg

You could try out our Baja Designs 8'' Onx LED Lightbar on your truck for $395.00 plus a 10% forum discount. The Onx lightbar offers 4300 lumens with only 42 watts of power consumption. Our lightbars use uService Technology, which means you can control what type of light pattern your Onx puts out. This feature allows you to swap out reflectors and lenses to get the perfect amount of light and beam pattern for your application. Baja Designs also uses ClearView multiform lenses which make the 4300 lumen  8'' Onx seem to have twice the amount of lumens. This lighbar is sure to amaze in performance, durability, and light output. Let me know if you want anymore information on any of our products, thanks - Christian

Holy Fook thats sexy as shit!!!!