Sign in to follow this  

Motor oil for 2-stroke

I have a 05 kx 250 and I've been running 80 weight trany oil. Was wondering if that is chill or I should use something different. Any help is appreciated.

Myself, I use Dextron II ATF. Works just as good as, if not better than, Bel Ray Gearsaver, at 1/3 the cost..

I ran dexron ll in my CR's.

Especially if you are going to change it often.

If you don't use Rotella your bike will blow up, your mom will fall down the stairs, your little sister will run off with bikers, your girlfriend will cheat on you with your best friend, and your dog will bite you. That's just the first day, then it gets ugly. Don't risk it, use Rotella.

• Like 2

If you don't use Rotella your bike will blow up, your mom will fall down the stairs, your little sister will run off with bikers, your girlfriend will cheat on you with your best friend, and your dog will bite you. That's just the first day, then it gets ugly. Don't risk it, use Rotella.

He will use rotella as premix!

Lol

Advanced Auto Parts ATF Type F.

Also, im pretty sure Monk is a mod...don't piss off the mods

I'm not a Mod.....Chill! Edited by Monk
  • Like 1

He will use rotella as premix!

Lol

Oh crap, is this a premix question? Honestly, I just can't keep track anymore. Well then, if you don't use Redline, your bike will blow up, your mom will fall down the stairs, etc.

• Like 2

What do "chill" mean when it comes to motor oil?

Listen and learn my fellow uneducated one. There is so much we can learn from these young know-it-all's. :)

• Like 1