I got this 125 on trade near the end of the season. I rode it at the last couple races and have been practicing at the local indoor track this winter. I just logged 25 hours on it so it's time to do a top end. While I'm in there I'm going to blue print the top end and get it ready for the coming season. Over the next week or two I'm going to post what I get done so let me know what you guys think and any tip, tricks or suggestions you might have! I tore the bike down Tuesday and before I started I did a compression and leak down tests on it to see how health it was. Comp: 172psi Leak down: 1 pound in 30s (this is way to much it was leaking around reed cage on both sides) Once I got it apart I found a couple things I didn't like! First off the powervalve pin rattled loose and the right side powervalve stopped working and came down and hit the piston causing some scaring on the piston on two of the corners. As bad as the piston looks it still ran greAt and the cylinder survived. Second is the what I'm tore between to be to lean or just right for peak power wash and piston carbon build up.