sicass flush mount signals

has anybody installed these signals on the stock fender ('09 exc 450)?  a couple of questions.... how do you keep them flat ?

if you don't go with stock signal holes , what did you do to cover the holes ?

I just ended up installing the sicass fender extender with led brake light. Flush mounts fit nice.

25Sept10LkChelan-2.jpg

Edited by Enduroguy

Link please

Mine are the same as the Sicass ones in the link above, but I don't know what brand they are. I bought them locally. I mounted them to the side of the under fender. 

1102472_10151927649051093_99787457_o.jpg

my 2014 had spots on either side that looked to be for turn signals, I mounted them at a little angle to make them fit real flush.

I'll see if I can get pics posted later.

has anybody installed these signals on the stock fender ('09 exc 450)? a couple of questions.... how do you keep them flat ?

if you don't go with stock signal holes , what did you do to cover the holes ?

I think the question is why are you even keeping the stock fender? It's like a fkn jai alai scoop. I had the Sicass under fender until it was eaten, now I have the KTM euro fender/w led light and Sicass flush sigs and hand guard sigs up front. Make you're own holes n put em where you want em. They work and look great...can't recall if they're dot though.

I here ya. It's just a matter of dollars and cents ! The sicass fender is in the long term plan for sure. I highly doubt the signals are DOT , but hopefully good enough to not be pulled over on the way to the trail.

I here ya. It's just a matter of dollars and cents ! The sicass fender is in the long term plan for sure. I highly doubt the signals are DOT , but hopefully good enough to not be pulled over on the way to the trail.

I think I have the stock fender buried somewhere.....I thought there would be many spots on that to mount the flush leds??

photo2_zps9770b996.jpg

photo1_zps87eaa5ea.jpg

Has anyone used the eBay led flush mounts from china? I have a supermoto so I don't need the durability for offroad riding.

Last time I was in an auto parts they had a bunch of slim accent LEDs. I'd guess you can rig most anything.

Edited by helix66

That is a good idea I will have to check that out. I went with the tusk replacement signals for their handguards and just mounted them in the stock ktm handguards. It turned out great. I don't mind the stock rear signals but I have already kicked the one several times mounting the bike and I hear the exhaust melts the one.

That is a good idea I will have to check that out. I went with the tusk replacement signals for their handguards and just mounted them in the stock ktm handguards. It turned out great. I don't mind the stock rear signals but I have already kicked the one several times mounting the bike and I hear the exhaust melts the one.

I bought the Sicass for the front, my bike had nothing on it so it was easier to get em already done. I'll look at those tusk fronts just in case I need another set.

The rears are most important. I kicked mine off on my first ride. They're so stupidly designed, you have to take them apart to reinstall them!

Sicass are available with KTM plug ends. biggest advantage over other similar units.