02+ cr250 best aftermarket plastics?

OEM Cycle seems to have the best prices on the UFO kits I've found, I'm going with an all white kit for the new bike. Can't go wrong with UFO or Acerbis IMO. If your staying with the stock triple clamps I like the look of the Cycra stadium front plate best.

Could I run a newer front plate and fender

The front clamps are off an 07 crf250r

Edited by terrobelone

I have found ufo to be great as well. I also like polisport. Not a fancy brand but very good quality. Have a set on my 97 and it looks and fits great. I have ufo on the 93 and I like it too. The only reason I bring up polisport is they tend to be a bit less expensive. Also I have found a lot of front fender plastics fit my bikes from different years and models. Just goofing around I put KX front fender on my 93CR. Looked goofy as you could imagine, but it fit. Now it does have after market trips. Not sure if that matters.

Could I run a newer front plate and fender

The front clamps are off an 07 crf250r

Yes, you can. The UFO kit includes the front plate, the Acerbis kit does not. May be a deciding factor. With the '07 clamps the later plate will bolt right up. The Cycra plate will mount to early or late clamps from what I have read, so good either way.

It's been a few years since I purchased UFO, but the Acerbis  red color seems to hold out better & not fade as fast.    The current UFO plastics owned have faded to an orange reddish color.  Also my experience has been that the aftermarket have a different shade of honda red.   I'd stick with the same company to assure & get the consistency of the color. 

Ok guys so I just bought a red cryca stadium plate I'm thinking about getting a 2010+ front fender but will the rest if the plastics Mach if I get them piece by piece. That seems to be the only way to get them all red.

if you run the newer CRF fender, you need the newer front number plate.  You can make an adapter since the newer plates have a 2 bolt top mount vs the single centered.  Pretty easy with some thin metal and welder.