Sign in to follow this  

crf250r plastics

Preferences

PreferenceHi, I am wondering if the 2014 crf250r plastics will fit on my 2006 crf250r. Any help will be appreciated.

Preferences

PreferencesHi, I am wondering if the 2014 crf250r plastics will fit on my 2006 crf250r. Any help will be appreciated.Hi, I am wondering if the 2014 crf250r plastics will fit on my 2006 crf250r. Any help 

Hi i am wondering if the 2014 crf250r plastics will fit on my 2006 crf250r.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

Can 14 plastics fit a 13? I know the front fender and number plate bolt right up, but can the rest be modified to work?

You can get any year's plastics to fit but it's a question of how much effort you want to put in to make it happen.

Doubt it because the mounts would be off and it wouldn't line up right. If you really want to, you could spend tons of cash hiring a guy to tig weld it but just to fit newer plastics is stupid in my opinion.

How did you do that?

Just took a few hours to do, a bit of hacksawing the rear fender, drilling holes a bit bigger, and using thin width pieces of metal with holes drilled at specific places for bolts to go thru. Also used a 06 crf450r seat I had extra and cut it a bit to fit better, also took the brackets off and drilled holes through the seat and rear fender and bolted it down

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

Would the 2009 crf450r plastics fit better?

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

would the shrouds line up and would i have to get a 2009 crf450r subframe.

It looked decent in the end actually. I would have gone with the oem seat cover and white air box cover. But overall, not bad. So much for don't say nothin' if you ain't got somethin' nice to say. It ain't your bike so it doesn't really matter. 

It looked decent in the end actually. I would have gone with the oem seat cover and white air box cover. But overall, not bad. So much for don't say nothin' if you ain't got somethin' nice to say. It ain't your bike so it doesn't really matter.

Thanks bud, I actually ordered white airbox covers but they sent red :/ yeah I was gonna put a diff seat cover eventually once we got some graphics ordered