Craigslist & Ebay 2001, 2005, 2009 ESR 325 Build

It has taken about 2 years to to get to this point, started with a Craigslist wreck, motor and suspension from ebay....it has taken some, work, patience, and money:)  figure its time to ride!DSC_0080.JPGDSC_0081.JPG

Looks very nice and clean!  I likee!  You will enjoy having had your passion poured into it.

Awesome, more details and pics please. Curious what you used from an 01

Whooooosh,NICE !!!

Awesome, more details and pics please. Curious what you used from an 01

The motor is a 2001, i had to get the cases machined for the 2002 and up larger swingarm/motor bolt....also used a kick lever from an older 426....

Details...I bought the basket case from craigslist for 400, it was in a pile on the guys patio. The engine parts were in coffee cans, the case were cracked and stripped that is why I went the ebay route for the engine...replaced all bearings etc... Rebuilt the 05 suspension while waiting for a good deal on the SSS stuff which ended up being the 09 forks and shock.  I rode it for a good bit till I put the 325 on and have about 60 hours this kit, just this past month I bought the hubs and rims from rocky mountain, bought bulldog spokes with the blue nipples, laced and trued em...and bought the plastics and graphics to finish it off.....a little over 4100 from the beginning to now....recouped some $ selling the parts that I replaced.

Very impressive man!

The graphics are probably the best I've seen for the updated plastics to date......are they your custom design, or can the be ordered somewhere?

And is that a Motoseat ?

The graphics are probably the best I've seen for the updated plastics to date......are they your custom design, or can the be ordered somewhere?

The graphics are from stickman graphics, as far I know it was his design, I worked with him on tweaking some elements and he would forward the proofs, very easy and fast to work with....

and yes the seat is a motoseat, pretty nice quality and look.

I'm curious as to what went into making it a 325, cost and your impression of the motor afterwards.

I'm curious as to what went into making it a 325, cost and your impression of the motor afterwards.

It's a bolt on kit from Eddie Sanders Racing....I did not dyno the stock motor or the 325......but i will say it pulls much harder...I put a 49 rear sprocket on, with that combo it makes it much easier to ride on the MX track.  pulls good from bottom to top, I have 60 plus hours and have no reliability issues whatsoever, just spend a couple of rides to jet it for your conditions and hold on!  just do a search there is a thread with a few guys running it.....timing was an issue for one, but I believe he put his timing back to stock and is happy with it now....ESR answered any questions I had.....