maybe buying a 150sx

If it checks out in person I say go for it. Looks pretty clean in the pic, but you never know...Good luck.

Looks Clean .. Thoroughly inspect .

so the previous one was sold before I could get to it. Im going to look at a 2010 150sx tomorrow. guys is asking 3800 what do you think is a good price for it, looks really clean, stock and in good condition. Also what would be the advantages to buying a 2010 for this price as compared to buying a 2014 for 6500$

so the previous one was sold before I could get to it. Im going to look at a 2010 150sx tomorrow. guys is asking 3800 what do you think is a good price for it, looks really clean, stock and in good condition. Also what would be the advantages to buying a 2010 for this price as compared to buying a 2014 for 6500$

PDS rear and 2700 bucks. That's a lot of dough. Is it 6500 otd, or is that before tax and fees?

ya you think buying the 2010 is a good price for it. 2014 will probably be paying upwards of 6 no matter what, and no way in hell you're ever finding a left over.

If you could get a 14 for less than 7 you're doing pretty good. My 13 was 7200 OTD in January 2013.

Edited by poldies4