WP

JB

Baggett

Friese

Wharton

AC

Bogle

What a shocker!  Beeb's has the 2 KTM riders finishing 1 and 2   :smirk: 

AC is faster then both your boys in the 450 class after 1st Timed practice  :moon::busted:

• Like 1

What a shocker!  Beeb's has the 2 KTM riders finishing 1 and 2   :smirk:

AC is faster then both your boys in the 450 class after 1st Timed practice  :moon::busted:

You just sit back and watch Mr.Man, you'll be admiring my post when it's all over! :p

• Like 1

Friese???? Are you kidding me?  :lol:

Watch Friese tonight, he'll shove that laughing smiley right up your ass............ :lol:

AC is for real,  looking real good out there huh beebs?  2nd fastest  :thumbsup:

Well fatboy, Friese was not that far off in fourth. There's a big difference between qualifying fast and racing fast, you'll see!

Reed's pulling off of 2nd practice after one lap.

Reed's pulling off of 2nd practice after one lap.

What was the final word on his injuries?  Either way, at least the guy is out there.  Those Aussies are tough as nails, not like whiny American football players who can't take a little locker room banter or worry about getting knocked in the head from time to time or need special rules because they get hit too hard from other players.  I can't believe the day has come when I would consider football players getting soft.

GO REED!!!!

And Holy Crap.  Spoon Man came in third in the 250s.  Hmmmm?  Maybe Wharton has something going on with Honda again.

Edited by Go Big Red

Well fatboy, Friese was not that far off in fourth. There's a big difference between qualifying fast and racing fast, you'll see!

Fatboy?  You seen me at the store?    Dude, Friese is a seasoned vet getting spanked by a Rookie practice or not that is reality 

What was the final word on his injuries?  Either way, at least the guy is out there.  Those Aussies are tough as nails, not like whiny American football players who can't take a little locker room banter or worry about getting knocked in the head from time to time or need special rules because they get hit too hard from other players.  I can't believe the day has come when I would consider football players getting soft.

GO REED!!!!!

I don't think Reed is coming out for the main.

Fatboy?  You seen me at the store?    Dude, Friese is a seasoned vet getting spanked by a Rookie practice or not that is reality 

You keep eating those donuts and watch Friese, he's out to prove a point tonight and if that rookie gets close he'll get a nice dose of DirtyVince.

From what I can ascertain, Davalos already has this Championship in the bag.... Looks fast, and smooth out there. 

From what I can ascertain, Davalos already has this Championship in the bag.... Looks fast, and smooth out there. 

MD has raced in the Lites for 9 years with his best ever finish being a second and 5th in the points. If anyone could be crowned a heat race champion it would be Davalos.