Sign in to follow this  

47 tooth steel sprocket

Can anyone recommend a 47 tooth rear sprocket in steel that is good won't rust and won't break the bank?

Do these have lightening holes or is it just a solid sprocket? Almost pulled the trigger on the JT in the TT store but started Goodling the part number and saw pictures that made it look pretty cheap like a go cart sprocket with no holes... don't want it to look we than the stocker if it looks the same or better I'm good with that.

What is "break the bank" for you? Like Craigo points out above, the JT's are a good solid sprocket and reasonable. They have holes, just nothing fancy...........

• Like 2

What is "break the bank" for you? Like Craigo points out above, the JT's are a good solid sprocket and reasonable. They have holes, just nothing fancy...........

Pulled the trig on that one from TT

Don't need anything fancy just didn't want one that looks like this...128808195_amazoncom-jt-sprockets-rear-sp

• Like 1

Do these have lightening holes or is it just a solid sprocket? Almost pulled the trigger on the JT in the TT store but started Goodling the part number and saw pictures that made it look pretty cheap like a go cart sprocket with no holes... don't want it to look we than the stocker if it looks the same or better I'm good with that.

This is what a JT rear looks like fitted on my E......43T

As you see there is no excess baggage... :thumbsup:

DSC02565.jpg

The JT is a Good product at a good price .

If you want spendy .. Check out the Supersprox

When I make a final decision on gearing I may spend the coin on the Supersprox with the red insert :wub: