47 tooth steel sprocket

Can anyone recommend a 47 tooth rear sprocket in steel that is good won't rust and won't break the bank?

Check out JT Sprockets

Do these have lightening holes or is it just a solid sprocket? Almost pulled the trigger on the JT in the TT store but started Goodling the part number and saw pictures that made it look pretty cheap like a go cart sprocket with no holes... don't want it to look we than the stocker if it looks the same or better I'm good with that.

Sunstars are nice and lightweight for steel.

If you're into bling check out twinring sprockets.

What is "break the bank" for you? Like Craigo points out above, the JT's are a good solid sprocket and reasonable. They have holes, just nothing fancy...........

What is "break the bank" for you? Like Craigo points out above, the JT's are a good solid sprocket and reasonable. They have holes, just nothing fancy...........

Don't need anything fancy just didn't want one that looks like this...128808195_amazoncom-jt-sprockets-rear-sp

The JT is a Good product at a good price .

If you want spendy .. Check out the Supersprox

or the Ironman......... ;)

I have the sunstar its cheap and seems to be holding up to my hooliganage pretty well :ride:

Rocky Mountain's Primary Drive line is cheap and VERY solid.

Rocky Mountain's Primary Drive line is cheap and VERY solid.

+2 on Primary Drive …. I've logged thousands of miles on PD with zero issues.

Oh, and by cheap, I mean inexpensive!

Do these have lightening holes or is it just a solid sprocket? Almost pulled the trigger on the JT in the TT store but started Goodling the part number and saw pictures that made it look pretty cheap like a go cart sprocket with no holes... don't want it to look we than the stocker if it looks the same or better I'm good with that.

This is what a JT rear looks like fitted on my E......43T

As you see there is no excess baggage... :thumbsup:

DSC02565.jpg

Yeah , I use the Marker pen too :thumbsup:

Yeah , I use the Marker pen too :thumbsup:

That's a keen eye you have there M8888888.... :thumbsup: 

Thank you ....M8

When I make a final decision on gearing I may spend the coin on the Supersprox with the red insert :wub: