Sign in to follow this  

Where is the CHEAPEST place to buy a brand new bike in Ca?

Where is the CHEAPEST place to buy a brand new bike in Ca? And also, can you find them for under the MSRP? Im just trying to be a little easier on the wallet if I can. Ill drive anywhere in Ca and maybe Northern Az.

I was just in Temecula Motorsports an they had 2013's for like 5 grand.

hmm 5k..must be bro bikes.
  • Like 1

I need more info, were they new leftover 2013 450's? I'll drive down there for that price

You would drive down there cause of what someone said on a dirt bike forum...  as long as he said it twice. 

I'd call before gassing up the truck.  Cheapest new 2013 450 on their sight was a KX at $5999. 

Edited by BOLT aka Jeff

I need more info, were they new leftover 2013 450's? I'll drive down there for that price

I was looking at the new designs 2013 YZ450's and 2013 YZ250f's compared to the 14's and questioning the salesman how to get a dezert tank on it then he was like check out the WR's and then I was like wow there 1,000 more. Then I turned to the honda's and asked where all the CR450x's the salesman simply answered "there gone". I was like when you gonna get more 14 CR450x's he stated "I don't know".

I would suggest calling them and asking questions on there innovatory and then get a loan from the bank or bring cash. If you try to fiancé from a dealer your gonna get dealer interest rate's.

You would drive down there cause of what someone said on a dirt bike forum... as long as he said it twice.

I'd call before gassing up the truck. Cheapest new 2013 450 on their sight was a KX at $5999.

Do we cross?