USWE SPORTS ACTION HYDRO PACKS GIVEAWAYS!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

California Found some badass dirt down the Angeles Crest in Los Angeles today!...

rode out to newcombs ranch and on my way back i found a little stretch of dirt that was great for rippin back and forth which leads from one point of the 2 to another point on the 2. but i saw a couple service roads ... but they had closed gates on them. anyone know of some open riding around there? or how partrolled the area is? its februrary and its 84 here in los angeles so its not closed for snow! but just be a service road that they dont want people riding on i guess....

If you. Don't have good dirt in that area, you got nothing. I got pics of the LA river that will make this place erupt.

Got dirt bike, we will travel.

Hey Jeff stfu...why are you trying to be a bully on the internet? Is that how a 52 year old man spends his Sundays? Sitting at home picking at someone's light-hearted post online? Get a life dude...

• Like 3

Funny is funny...  and we ALL get to be part of the joke at one time or another.  I get ripped daily...  all in good fun.

If you can't see the irony of your Topic and Content...  well I can't help that.  But go easy on hurling insults.  It just makes you look thin skinned and without a sense of humor.

BTW - Welcome to ThumperTalk  :thumbsup:

Ya the dudes a dick huh? Nitpickin on someone's post for no damn reason? Thx slackinhard! ... Next time I'll be sure to get some great forest only shots to send over to "bolt" tho! ;~D

@jcarlson ...started in mount washington...northeast LA...took version to the 2 and got off a dirt ride about 20 miles in

Come out to JV this weekend... meet a bunch of TTers...  we'll show you some trails...  and there are some amazing back drops you can use for bike shots.   

By the way...  I looked it up...  and Webster's says a "DICK" is someone that can't take a freekin joke and gets all butt hurt about it and starts calling people names...  jus so you know for future reference. :lol:

Oh and just as an additional FYI...  when someone includes a smiley face :lol:  that is a strong indicator that whatever they said was in fun.

Hope that helps.  :thumbsup:  

Come out to JV this weekend... meet a bunch of TTers...  we'll show you some trails...  and there are some amazing back drops you can use for bike shots.   

By the way...  I looked it up...  and Webster's says a "DICK" is someone that can't take a freekin joke and gets all butt hurt about it and starts calling people names...  jus so you know for future reference. :lol:

Oh and just as an additional FYI...  when someone includes a smiley face :lol:  that is a strong indicator that whatever they said was in fun.

Hope that helps.  :thumbsup:  

are you a mod?

:D

• Like 1