Sign in to follow this  

Atlas Brace Help

Maybe it's me, but I cannot get my Atlas to work.  The front of my helmet just smashes into it, I have no forward movement, it just drives my helmet up & the strap starts digging into my chin.  I took out the extra pads to make it lower, didn't help.  My kid loves his, what am I doing wrong here?

I had some problems as well especially in comparison to my Leatt.  With my Leatt I could run it without any straps, no issues.  With the Atlas the brace would slap the back of my helmet. 

Started to use the straps that go under the armpits and hook on the outside of the brace and it has fixed the problem.

• Like 1

I had some problems as well especially in comparison to my Leatt.  With my Leatt I could run it without any straps, no issues.  With the Atlas the brace would slap the back of my helmet. 

Started to use the straps that go under the armpits and hook on the outside of the brace and it has fixed the problem.

Actually that does help, I went out & tried it back on, put those straps on instead of the others.  Also realized I am not standing straight up when riding.  But standing I am still concerned in a wreck it would be shoved into my throat rather hard & the helmet pushed up.  Maybe my new Bell helmet will resolve that though, my shoei is feeling clapped out & lose on my head even with a new liner, it is 7 years old too

I use the X straps and I have a shoei VFX-W helmet. For me i always have to push the brace back a little a bit on my shoulders and then I reach back and make sure the feet are position flat on my shoulder blades. Sorry to hear that yours isn't fitting right.