Akrapovic Racing Line Full System - Hexagonal Titanium Muffler Titanium (S-S2MR3-QTA) - A 2009 CRF450X fit?

Apologies if this is a repost, but I have searched and found nothing on the boards...

The thumpertalk shop has this full system available (and at a good price!) but it does state it is universal and one should make sure it is a good fit for one's bike even after having selected the vehicle on the top of the page! A little frustrating I should say, but here it goes:

Also, the description is a bit misleading in what this is made of? Titanium or Aluminium? The header and the slip on?

That exhaust will fit a 2010 Suzuki RMZ250.

Therefore I conclude that it will not be a good fit for a 2009 CRF450X...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Charles Mrizek
      This replaces the tube that connects the two carbs on a 1987 Honda XR600R (it may fit other years). 
      Made in the USA. 
      Constructed of TPU  (solvent safe plastic.)
       Its durable stiff abrasion resistant yet flexible enough you never have to worry about breaking it when you're taking apart your carbs. 
      Fits the o-ring perfectly and slips into the carb nice and tight.
      Matches the rear shock coil. 
      If you would like to buy one contact me via e-mail. They cost $40 Shipping is free (anywhere in the USA). $10 off for active duty or retired military.
      Make your subject: XR600r
    • By Yak Man
      Selling Big Gun Race Exhaust muffler (muffler only, no head pipe). Came off 2003 CRF 230. Good condition, has USFS spark arrestor installed
      pm me or email
    • By ashfmxuk
      So Been rebuilding my bike and the rubber mallet just "wouldn't cut it"!!!!
      I had to pry managed to sand down it all looked flat but this seems a bit gappy.

This is only on the outer edge but I can help worry this is going to leak or get shit into the engine.
      Any help or advice would be awesome thanks

• By pickels25
      Hey all, ive been upgrading my 1995 XR250R and have come across many people using this FMF Muffler:
      Has anybody here fit one of these on a 1995 or other pre 96 XR? If not what kind of good aftermarket muffler works with the 1995?

Thanks and cheers