Sign in to follow this  

Supercross CBS , Behind the dream.

That should be a permanent weekly series.

With Mx and other Offroad series (GNCC, Nat Enduro ) featured.

Damn thats a great Show :thumbsup:

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 6

Damn, I missed it again. I'll have to watch it online.

It reminded me of The Moto Inside the Outdoors. Best show on TV IMO. Glad I caught it this week.

I cant get that one to just play like I did the one I found.  Your link wants ya to download some kind of torrent.....However the ad on that page is pretty good. Shows some gal shaking her ass.

You have to have bittorrent, then download the torrent file.  I would have prefered to stream it in HD, but I downloaded it & have the file now

Great show!!! They're doing a great job putting the show together. His inside the moto series were good also. I wish someone there would put the full series on DVD.

......and I wasn't able to DVR it today. Why can't they rerun the episodes on an another channel/affiliate? I d like to have it in the DVR with the first episode. If any of you figure out how to move my recordings to a hard drive compatible with a laptop send a pm or link to the secret. My understanding is it's coded to not.

......and I wasn't able to DVR it today. Why can't they rerun the episodes on an another channel/affiliate? I d like to have it in the DVR with the first episode. If any of you figure out how to move my recordings to a hard drive compatible with a laptop send a pm or link to the secret. My understanding is it's coded to not.

Cause it has to do with MX.........Seems like to me if it pertains to anything about motorcycles they just either play them one time and or televise it aat odd times to where they know you wont be able to watch it.    Seems like the networks are against bikes..........OH!   but ...mention a ball game and every network on the planet will want to televise it.

download utorrent then download it from thepiratebay link in sabeens post, I dl all the races from there too cuz i dont get fox sports1. then u can watch it whenever from ur hardrive. streaming hd videos sux unless u got a good connection/pc.

the shows sweet, I hope they keep making them

Edited by MauiMoto
  • Like 1

download utorrent then download it from thepiratebay link in sabeens post, I dl all the races from there too cuz i dont get fox sports1. then u can watch it whenever from ur hardrive. streaming hd videos sux unless u got a good connection/pc.

the shows sweet, I hope they keep making them

You can also use this http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm and download whatever you want from Youtube if its on there.

You can also use www dot videograbber dot net to easily download youtube videos in mp4 format.