Hi Newby here help with kill switch please! Anyone? Lol

Hi guys I've bought a ktm exc 200 on a 2003 the wiring was shocking so I disconnected all the switches on the bars speedo came off as wasnt working front number board on the front looks clean tidy ready for the day time mot (i bought a battery operated horn) x2 e marked tyres full sized number plate reflectors (I've kept the brake light) but put tape over it as apparently the day mot states all or nothing I.e if it's there it's gotta work So in theory I have to remove the brake light but I like it when cars know when I'm stoping lol anyhow the wiring Loom was in a disgusting state bikes tidy but the loom dodgy tape broken wires spade connectors so I cut it back chop chop I need to fit a kill switch the one original had light switch on it indicatOrs and would fail mot as stated if it's the,re, it's gotta work! I've bought a nice tidy little red button one but I don't know what wires to connect the bloody thing to now! Anyone know? The kill switch hasn't arrived yet do they have 2 or 3 wires do I earth one and put the other on the cdi or does anyone know what colour wires I need to connect it to? I would be truely gratefull cheers JIm