Plug chop results

Hi There

I'm trying to jet for a new pipe, but am having trouble getting a nice brown color after a WOT run on a new plug, I'm wondering if someone with a bit more experience jetting can point me in the right direction?  I'm worried its running too lean even with a larger main.

Warm bike, new plug, 2x 15 sec of WOT in 6th gear, 170 main.  Remove plug and push back to car.

If I jump higher on the main (like, going from 170 to 185, or even 195) I still get the same kind of look, but the bike loses top end, so I think its getting rich without giving me a good plug color?  Has this happened to anyone else?

Stock main was 162, which was rich with the stock pipe, resulting in black plugs, but seemingly heaps leaner burn with the pipe I've just put on.

Hence why I'm confused as to how it well it runs with the 170 main, so I'm starting to think that its not as lean as it looks and the oil/fuel im using is just burning well? Pic is of the 170 main run.

I've read a lot but can't seem to work out why I'm getting this, and don't want to melt the piston, especially as I want to start racing next month.  Can someone tell me what they would do or what else to test?

KTM 200, (2 stroke)

tl;dr: Hows this look? Would you run this?

Thanks in advance

post-196757-0-20164600-1392200997.jpg

its better if you cut the threads farther down so you can see the full porcelin. normally there will be a brown ring near the base .  if you dont have a brown or black ring then i would say your lean. cut off the rest of the threads and post a pic

its better if you cut the threads farther down so you can see the full porcelin. normally there will be a brown ring near the base .  if you dont have a brown or black ring then i would say your lean. cut off the rest of the threads and post a pic

Will do, thanks for the reply

For reference the dark area around the thread is not the shaddow of the thread and is instead the colour of the plug at that point starting to turn black