Getting ready to finish off the 300 so I figured I would document the process here. If it helps some others great, if not... hey I tried!! What this thread will cover are a few things. Since I will have the bike apart I am going to tackle a few tasks at once. 1) Slavens Racing Head 2) Primary Cover Gasket Upgrade - Cometic Gasket from Slavens 3) Electric starter servicing 4) Shorai Battery Obviously cleanliness is next to dirt bike godliness when doing this kind of work so I took the seat and tank off, gave everything a quick spray with simple green and then hit it with the power washer. You want to make sure you get all the dirt and crap out of the wiring harness. You do not want anything dropping in to the cylinder once the head has been removed. Since I was cleaning it up I took the opportunity to clean the air box as well. Already installed is the CDI Box from a 2013 250SX - Throttle response with this mod is immediate. The difference is very noticeable. I have removed the silencer, pipe, brake pedal, TMD skid plate, and kick starter prepping for parts to start arriving tomorrow and Tuesday. As parts are being removed they to are being cleaned and where applicable greased for reassembly.