05-07 250 airboot dimensions

As the title suggests I was wondering if someone with an 05 or newer cr250 could measure their airboot from flat against the airbox to the far side of the airboot where it mounts to the carb. My 03 measures around 6.25 inches and I know the newer tmx is shorter than the older one. also the airboot part #'s are different. It would greatly be appreciated. I realize it's an awkward and imprecise measurement with the frame in the way. Thanks.

As the title suggests I was wondering if someone with an 05 or newer cr250 could measure their airboot from flat against the airbox to the far side of the airboot where it mounts to the carb. My 03 measures around 6.25 inches and I know the newer tmx is shorter than the older one. also the airboot part #'s are different. It would greatly be appreciated. I realize it's an awkward and imprecise measurement with the frame in the way. Thanks.

not sure on the measurement but '05 - '07 is a shorter distance between than the '02 - '04 Edited by bcislandrider

What are you trying to figure?

What are you trying to figure?

I'm trying to figure if the airboot is longer on the newer bikes to make up  for the shorter carb.

I'm trying to figure if the airboot is longer on the newer bikes to make up for the shorter carb.

i believe it is.

Bump.