new bar mounts needed, confused regarding measurements...

hi guys

i have a 2008 RMZ 250 which i recently stacked into a tree, in the process i broke a few bits (and bones -___- )

im needing to replace my bar mounts as i have bent the D-bolts in the factory renthal fatbar suzuki mounts.  

i have attached a picture of this.

im am looking to replace these with a set of renthal bar mounts and Zeta rubber killers (as the bushes are stuffed aswell)

the issue im having is with the measurements on the website, see below 

http://www.cycletreads.co.nz/products/1597-renthal_bar_mounts_and_clamp_k/2922-renthal_bar_mounts.aspx

there are two options they reccommend for suzuki, these are CL003 & CL007. Now each has different D-bolt lengths and D-bolt/thread widths. 

and the problem is that my factory ones seem to fall in between these two measurements. so for measurement 'E' the bolt length i have is 49mm, which would suggest the CL003 is the way to go.
however.
measurement 'C'(the bottom bracket of the mount) is 38mm, and measurement 'B' (the width of the D-bolt) is 12mm, which would suggest that CL007 is the way to go, but the problem with this, is that on CL007 the measurement of 'E' (the length of the D-bolt) is 11mm, which seems wrong.

please help!
are any of you guys running mounts on your 2008 RMZ250's? if so, which pattern did you use?

sincerely,

a lost little M-F'er.

2014-02-17 16.01.03.jpg

2014-02-17 16.01.03.jpg

Upon further research, it doesnt appear that there are many aftermarket options for bar mounts for 2008 RMZ250's.

this has me pretty stuck, i live in New Zealand and the only outfit that seem to do a mount kit is 'Applied Racing', which i know nothing of.

is anybody running these mounts? if so what are your thoughts?

http://www.motosport.com/NZ/dirtbike/APPLIED-RACING-BAR-MOUNTS-OVERSIZE-118-BARS-5MM-RISE