Power of a 2t 125 compared to a 250 2t

How does the power compare between the two bikes an which would you recommend for an off-road enduro rider?

How much you weigh? Experience on bikes? I'm not a heavy dude and like my 125 in that environment. Both a 125 and 250 2t are going to require a lot of clutch and throttle control, there is quite a difference between the power.

The 250 hits harder and there's more of it .

How much you weigh? Experience on bikes? I'm not a heavy dude and like my 125 in that environment. Both a 125 and 250 2t are going to require a lot of clutch and throttle control, there is quite a difference between the power.

im around 70kg and I am pretty experienced on a bike ?

The 250 is an easier bike to ride. It's got more bottom end. And even though the power is violent, when it comes on the pipe it's not as much of a light switch.

That said, a 250 can get you into more trouble, it's got A LOT more power.

125 is a top end screamer, for hills and obstacles momentum is key. A very fun bike.

250 is luggable usually low to mid power more forgiving on hills and some obstacles. Also a fun bike.

Which one is right for you?

That's a choice only you can decide.

If you go with a ktm200, you get a good mixture of both.

Now if you are very experienced & all about stump pulling power, go to a cr500 or kx500 or ktm360 or 380.

Edited by ridngslikecrack

im around 70kg and I am pretty experienced on a bike ?

Have you ridden them back to back? What do you ride?