sold my drz

Well I finally sold my drz. It has been a great bike for the last 11 years. I ended up selling a lot of parts off it and putting the motor back to stock. New owner was very happy! I just didn't need a street bike anymore and it wasn't good enough off road to justify keeping seeing as how I put 100 miles on it in the last year. I'm currently looking at a ktm300 with a tag ?

The drz was a great bike!

• Like 1

Well I finally sold my drz. It has been a great bike for the last 11 years. I ended up selling a lot of parts off it and putting the motor back to stock. New owner was very happy! I just didn't need a street bike anymore and it wasn't good enough off road to justify keeping seeing as how I put 100 miles on it in the last year. I'm currently looking at a ktm300 with a tag ?

The drz was a great bike!

Mmmmm orange 300... that will be my next ride, after we build our house that is...

New cw 434 big bore I never installed and a new moose road warrior headlight. Any interest?

Any chance you could weigh that headlight? (Not for me, broke atm!, just 'cause that's one of the better looking headlights, would be great to know if it's a significant weight savings too.)

Any chance you could weigh that headlight? (Not for me, broke atm!, just 'cause that's one of the better looking headlights, would be great to know if it's a significant weight savings too.)

That's why I got it. Dot and a good bit lighter. I don't anything other than a bathroom scale so not super accurate. I think the oem one looks better on the bike but this one feels lighter than just the metal oem bracket.

• Like 1

Motorcycles come and go along with interests.  Best of luck with the KTM, I am sure it will bring a lot of good times on two wheels...occasionally one :ride:

I really like the 2 ktms that i do have.  If i need a real dual sport again ill be getting a 350 or 500 exc for sure.  The quality of the ktms, build quality, is very nice.  Once the suspension is sorted out they are great bikes.

Please do not sell or trade parts in the open forums. Use the Classifieds.

william, the parts are listed in the classifieds.  Not trying to skirt any rules, just answering a question.  thats why i responded via pm and not in the post about price.  Guess i should have just put the link when the question was asked.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/classifieds/item/3857-cylinder-works-drz-434-big-bore-kit-new/

Edited by shift1313