Sign in to follow this  

Supercross ..and the lights just got dimmer - Alessi

You should see Jeff A making a bigger ass of himself on Facebook.  Tony gonna beat him with the hose again.  Hey uptite, better get control of your emotional retarded boy Jeff

• Like 1

Wow, no need to question Barica any more. We have clear winner for douche baggery. 

You're boi Doucia is still a whiny bitch and is probably butt hurt as hell that Roczen is KICKING HIS ASS.. 

• Like 2

You're boi Doucia is still a whiny bitch and is probably butt hurt as hell that Roczen is KICKING HIS ASS..

HAHA come on man cut the poor guy some slack, let Alessi get his deserved limelight for the week.

• Like 1

Wow squid, your first 3 1/2 words had so much potential!!!

• Like 1

The question I ask is this ..

How can a move like that get ignored by the AMA ?

he could have broke Tickles Leg

I'll bet Ricky Carmichael fell off the Tuff Block he was standing on , when he was standing next to She-Heen .

• Like 8

My "boi" umm no! Although I have tried like Barcia for years. He has a big personality and I like to see that in racers. But his on the track shenanigans puts me off every time.

Alessi- is taking it all to a whole new level though. Either he is sobbing like girl for a heat win or he's tossing toys out the stroller in a fit, even when his so called friends make a pass. 

• Like 1

Wow, no need to question Barica any more. We have clear winner for douche baggery.

Barcia is the king of douche land

Alessi is just a minion

• Like 4

Believe the hype, his old man has been an a hole for a long long time. Crap rolls down hill. Look what he tried to do to tedesco at Glenn Helen when they crashed. Standing on tedescos bike trying to keep him down back in 05. The leader incident last year. Alessi would probably be better off if he seperated himself from his &%$#@! father who thinks he's the talent behind the family. Mike will be in the same boat as his brother and dad soon, on the unemployment line. I hope mike saved some money over the years. Hell be supporting a wife, a brother, and dear old dad.

• Like 1

Believe the hype, his old man has been an a hole for a long long time. Crap rolls down hill. Look what he tried to do to tedesco at Glenn Helen when they crashed. Standing on tedescos bike trying to keep him down back in 05. The leader incident last year. Alessi would probably be better off if he seperated himself from his &%$#@! father who thinks he's the talent behind the family. Mike will be in the same boat as his brother and dad soon, on the unemployment line. I hope mike saved some money over the years. Hell be supporting a wife, a brother, and dear old dad.

Mike is already supporting them all now. I just wonder if Mike Genova still thinks stroking his ego with a rider like Alessi and the other two deadbeat Alessi's is worth it now?? It can't be good for Motoconcepts and if enough of the anti-Alessi sediment continues to grow I think Genova would be an idiot to keep this team together as is. Of course MikeG has very deep pockets and could possibly go the same route as the original Charlotte Bobcats owner Robert Johnson did who wasted millions just to show people he was in charge and it didn't make a difference if people liked the team or not...........but ask Mr.Johnson now about his debacle of an NBA team and hindsight might make him speak differently!!

• Like 1

The question I ask is this ..

How can a move like that get ignored by the AMA ?

he could have broke Tickles Leg

I'll bet Ricky Carmichael fell off the Tuff Block he was standing on , when he was standing next to She-Heen .

The AMA eats that stuff up. It helps the ratings when guys start to play bumper bikes.

• Like 1

The AMA eats that stuff up. It helps the ratings when guys start to play bumper bikes.

I hate to say it but that is all the mainstream viewer wants to see.  Hell that is the only reason people watch Nascrap, right?

I hate to say it but that is all the mainstream viewer wants to see.  Hell that is the only reason people watch Nascrap, right?

all depends on the victim involved. Had that been RV, KR or JS. I would expect a more punitive result. 

• Like 1