Changing oil first time 2014 520

As cleo said, check water level in radiator. Also check simple stuff like breather hoses.

When you get it sorted out and diagnosed, flush it out a few times using diesel fuel and running through the gears. You can flush it with oil, but it will not disperse the water as well as diesel.

I have had the same thing on my 450, just buy a few litres of inexpensive oil (if there is such a thing change the oil out a few times),  and do a few oil changes and it will clear. I moved the gear box vent hose up under the seat as a precaution, It will take a few flushes but I bet it will go away. My oil was tan grey. 

I have had the same thing on my 450, just buy a few litres of inexpensive oil (if there is such a thing change the oil out a few times),  and do a few oil changes and it will clear. I moved the gear box vent hose up under the seat as a precaution, It will take a few flushes but I bet it will go away. My oil was tan grey. 

Ahhh, Now I remember. I had a weird looking gear oil change when I first got the bike. Kind of a tan grey color too! Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but when I removed all the smog crap, oil changes came out normal.