bike coolant

hi , I went into my local bike shop today to get some Yamaha coolant for my yz 450 09 , they were out of stock of the Yamaha stuff and the guy behind the counter gave me a bottle of motul inugel expert as said use this ,' and don't use car coolant ' he says  . when I get home and look at the bottle it has pics of cars on the front , so bit of looking around on the net and I see people say don't use coolants with sillicates in it in bikes  , and sure enough whats in the motul coolant the guy sold me ? sillicates !

is this stuff ok to use in my bike or do I take it back ??

thanks

Engine Ice doesn't really help with over heating, maybe a couple of degrees or so. It raises the boiling point and your motor may still be overheated. Evans/Zip Ty coolant is another high end coolant but comes with a very high boiling point 325*+.

Engine Ice and Evans are antifreeze coolant and the protective properties should last the life of the motor. Traditional coolant will loose their protecting properties (not antifreezing properties) much faster requiring changing every other year or so. This is why the automotive companies went to long life coolants.