Polaris 2007 Sportsman 500

About a year ago the gas guage quit working. I have heard that the float can get stuck and you have to stick something in there to unstick it. Anybody ever dealt with this issue ? How did you fix it ?

Most polaris units, all of that is in together. Level sensor, fuel pump, filter, sock. Has to be replaced all at once, not cheap. Just get a gas cap with a gauge bulit into it. Most the sleds have them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Question_Man
      Hey guys im between a split decision about getting a quad or a dirtbike. So I was just wondering what your opinions are and dont give me 'it depends on who you are' crap. This is a opinion question just tell me what you really feel and why. And if you can tell me the funfactors of your choice and why you choose whatever it was you did.
    • By weenerdog
      :bonk:hey does anybody know where i can get graphics for an 09 scrambler 500?
    • By entrpner71
      Well, with Polaris using the KTM engine on the Outlaws could there be any chance they will develop a MX bike? They seem to have a reliable customer base for all there products and already work with/through Victory to make harley style cruisers. This is pure speculation, I have NO evidence but it seems to be a natural next step. It would be great to have a good american motorcycle out there, readily available at 90% of motorsport dealers.:bonk: Any support for such a theory?:bonk:
    • By dezracerE
      I cant believe I am the first.
      And I dont own a Polaris...yet.
      I am in the market for an "S" after the first of the year.
      Should be a regular on here.
    • By entrpner71
      If you seen my other thread you will know that I am looking for a suitable quad for my grandfather and mom. I want an older utility quad with good predictable power, low and cheep to repair, and has AWD. There are several models even as early as the mid 90's and I need to know what the differences are for each. I don't even know which ones are 4x4, 2T or 4T, e start or pull/kick, displacement, features and so on. Anybody that knows the difference or has a link to that info please post it. Thanks in advance.