Alessi

Supercross

An interesting take on the Alessi & Willson incident by MXA

I saw this vid earlier in the week but didn't really pay attention to it

DEAN WILSON TAKES OUT MIKE ALESSI IN DETROIT— OR DID MIKE GAS IT TO INSURE A CRASH?

Edited by meyermetal

Ehh, looks like he got on it to try and avoid the block...or, maybe this is the new technique they have developed. The cleverly disguised "innocent victim" take out. That Tony is an evil genius I tell you.

As much as I don't like Alessi, looks like he saw him and thought he would catch him with the rear tire to put him down while he kept on trucking. Another 1/16 of a second and he would have gotten away with it

As much as I don't like Alessi, looks like he saw him and thought he would catch him with the rear tire to put him down while he kept on trucking. And if it wasn't for those meddling kids, he would have gotten away with it

FIXT

He clearly looked to his left, saw DW and gassed it. I believe he thought he could avoid him and his plan failed.

Racing incident.  Dean should have checked up IMO.  Too far behind to make that pass clean.  MA might be ok for a little payback for that one.

Racing incident.  Dean should have checked up IMO.  Too far behind to make that pass clean.  MA might be ok for a little payback for that one.

Mike ain't paying anyone back 

He's scared the AMA will drop the hammer on him so he's on his best behavior.......for now

but he will,

if given the chance

did noone see alessi and tickle's crash? Alessi cant afford anymore "oopses"

did noone see alessi and tickle's crash? Alessi cant afford anymore "oopses"

Epic 2nd post dude.

I kinda thought MA gunned it to try to bust out of the situation, just, didn't work.  At that point it's only 50/50 that it would or could have worked, it could have.  Not defending mikey, but this one just didn't seem to me viscious like tickle. 

I agree with jbbr if Alesia had tried to check up Wilson probably would have t boned him. His best shot at avoiding the crash was to gas it.

Typical Alessi trying too late to stop a pass. No intent by either to take out just racin' IMO. If he doesn't at least try Tony will beat his azz.

We can rest easy knowing Tony will beat him...regardless.

1479000.jpg