New bike, Can i adjust stock carb at all?

If the bike is idling fine don't mess with it. If it isn't idling correctly you can adjust the plastic knob below your carb to adjust the idle. Definitely order a Dynojet or James Dean jet kit ASAP make sure you get the Keintech fuel screw as well. Then you can make all kinds of adjustments.   

What elevation are you?

Bout an hour..like I said the longest hardest part is removing and reinstalling the Damn carb

I jetted mine without removing the carb.  Its easy.  Just remove the throttle cables, loosen the clamps that hold the carb in place, remove one end of the vent hose and twist the carb in place.  Piece of cake.  You can remove the float bowl this way and the jets.  Then twist it around in place and do the top work.

• Like 1

I plugged two vac ports on the carb can you get to them by just twisting the carb? That would save a lot of time

Not sure which ports you are referring to.  I also drilled out the plug for the captive Fuel screw and installed the extended fuel screw without removing the carb.  So if its underneath that you are referring to, then try it and see.  If not, then remove it.  I just know that you can do the fuel screw and the jetting without removing the carb.

Lean Epa settings are mainly related to below half throttle, with stock air box , all you really need is access to the fuel screw to cure any leaness. point is as long as you haven't modified the airbox, you can normally make due with that fuel screw adjustment. That just requires drilling out the small brass plug over the fuel screw.

Just make sure you drill out the right place , there are two that look similar.

But like mentioned if starts and idles fine, and not getting any surging, then be happy as is.