How much you think I could get for it ? Yz125

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395355509.980629.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395355526.597247.jpg2002 yz125 all stock except for triple clamp and Handlebars

I would say roughly 100 bucks maybe a buck fifty on a good day

Yeah sounds bout right. Thanks man

How much use has it seen? Maintenance and rebuild schedule? Ever raced it?

Yeah sounds bout right. Thanks man

hey no problem I'm just doing my job I personally wouldn't spend more then a buck fifty on her

I would say about 1400-1500 with a title. 1100-1200 without, in az a title is a big part of buying a bike but certain states it's not.

I just got the whole motor rebuilt it's all fresh. And I don't have the title

I would say about 1400-1500 with a title. 1100-1200 without, in az a title is a big part of buying a bike but certain states it's not.

That's about what they go for in my area too. 

If you kept the receipts, you shouldn't have any problems getting $1500 or more.

I sold my 02 a year and a half ago for $1200 and that was considered the high end. I'd say between a grand and 1300

Wanna buy it lol!!!

$1300 on a good day.

That means little. A bike value is based (assumed) on it being in good condition. Yours is. You have no title, that is a ding in value. $1,000 to $1,300 Tops.

To be honest, nearly all bikes I see that aremore than 5 years old, even if sound mechaincally, are worth on the bottom of the range. I cannot recall having seen one worth at the top of the range, ever.