So I'm a newbie.. And need help.

So I want to do a oil change soon, on my rm85 (2stroke bike) and I was wondering what to get like, do I need gear oil? Engine oil? Like I was thinking Mabye rotella 15w-40 is that ok? And I'm talking about the oil filler above the clutch cover . So what should I be using? It says my bike takes 550ml.

Do a search tons of threads asking oil questions. And your manual should say what to use, if you don't have a Manuel you can download one online it will be useful for other thing in the future. I personally use Ams oil but lots of people use rotella.

Edited by Tlopez

So where would you buy the oil that goes in the filler above the clutch cover for a 2troke out of these sections... Cause I looked under 2t oils and all that is , is premix oils. http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/c/599/Oil

It would be under engine oils. And yeah if you don't have a measuring cup of some sort I would recommend getting one of those.

So I want to do a oil change soon, on my rm85 (2stroke bike) and I was wondering what to get like, do I need gear oil? Engine oil? Like I was thinking Mabye rotella 15w-40 is that ok? And I'm talking about the oil filler above the clutch cover . So what should I be using? It says my bike takes 550ml.

Bel-Ray 80w ....i have been using it for a while now and i will never use another oil