Sign in to follow this  

2005-2007 cr250 head trade?

so im gunna send my cylinder off to eric gorr to have it replated and and get .030 milled off the base. ive already had my head modified by rb designs, and really like it, but i need a stock head so it can be modified for pump gas in accordance with the cylinder being milled. i assume the current head couldnt be reused with the cylinder being milled. so, does anybody have a STOCK 2005-2007 cr250 they would like to trade for an RB designs modified cylinder head? if so, hit me up.

thanks!

EG will have no problem correcting the squish on your current head, so long as you give him your current squish so he can do the math. There is plenty of material there to remove to get your squish to where it needs to be.

EG will have no problem correcting the squish on your current head, so long as you give him your current squish so he can do the math. There is plenty of material there to remove to get your squish to where it needs to be.

cool thanks for the reply. yeah i emailed them about this and of course there wasnt absolute certainty on their part about being able to use it, so i got a little worried. sounds like all should be good though, thanks man!