Eastbay supercross track in st pete

Not a bad track, a little different style than normal FL tracks. It comes to you very quick. I was hitting the big triple there by my third track. I am still a little pissed at the owners because last time I went there, I drove 2 hours from Naples, and it started sprinkling 5 mins before we arrived, so they closed the track and wouldn't let us ride. Definately a track worth hitting, but just remember the owners care more about money than the actual riders.

Not a bad track, a little different style than normal FL tracks. It comes to you very quick. I was hitting the big triple there by my third track. I am still a little pissed at the owners because last time I went there, I drove 2 hours from Naples, and it started sprinkling 5 mins before we arrived, so they closed the track and wouldn't let us ride. Definately a track worth hitting, but just remember the owners care more about money than the actual riders.

sounds like a pretty cool track, I usually go either to sunshine or bartow because the person I usually go with races quads, but it's just me this time so wanted try a different track

On the triple, triple section, I overshot 1st one, screwed me up for next triple and I had to jump over my bars. Bike hit me and ended up with 26 stitches in my ass. Man, all I want to do is ride again, but Ive got 2 more weeks...

On the triple, triple section, I overshot 1st one, screwed me up for next triple and I had to jump over my bars. Bike hit me and ended up with 26 stitches in my ass. Man, all I want to do is ride again, but Ive got 2 more weeks...

what section is that? The one far one by the cow pasture or the one by the stands? And that sounds rough, hope you have a speedy recovery man

Right by the stands. U come out of the big bermed turn, hit a little double, then 2 triples. Then theres the straight. I cant want to get back out there.

yah I had a bad wreck there too, broke 3 of my ribs and a sprained wrist, It was muddy on the track and you would get stuck in the face and I lost all my speed and came up short and just slammed into the ground