Sign in to follow this  

I really like the bike but....must mod.

I'm three weeks with this great machine. So far so fun! Have a beer, do/shop a mod. What a nice hobby. The ride time is the big bonus. Although the policeman I met today was of the opinion I was having too much fun.....warning ticket for speed issued. Oops.

Done a few things so far; Zeta levers, remove front reflectors, remove warning stickers, Hammerhead shifter, Zeta oil filler cap, EJK controller, remove snorkel and screen.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Soon; grips, FMF system, Manrack, Pirelli MT 90, 13 T sprocket.
Remove the license plate holder and white light bar over it. I have an idea on that...hope it works.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by wallyg1
  • Like 8

Wally thats some pretty nice mods there!  :thumbsup:  i like the hammer head shifter and levers i might add them to my mean list :thinking: , after my suspension! 

Edited by Gilcrf250L

Done a few things so far; Zeta levers, remove front reflectors, remove warning stickers, Hammerhead shifter, Zeta oil filler cap, EJK controller, remove snorkel and screen. . .

How do you like the hammerhead shifter?

literally just ordered it a few hours ago. my stock bent into the side of the case =[ 

How do you like the hammerhead shifter?

literally just ordered it a few hours ago. my stock bent into the side of the case =[

I like it. Position is very similar to stock one. A quality product that works well. My son has one on his YZ 250 and I had one on a WR 450.

I like the hammer head too. The one I got is for a '07-'13 CRF150R, got it from CRFsonly.  The splines are about 1/2 a spline off from the stock shifter, so it moves it just a tad higher than the stock shifter, but not like moving the stock one up one full spline.  For me the stock one was to low but turning it up one spline made it to high, so the hammerhead is perfect.  Makes it much easier to get your toe under the shifter with boots on.

• Like 1

Awesome pics! Just modded my exhaust , went cheaper than fmf, big gun evo r... Ilove it. Feels louder and sounds great

make sure you do not melt your turn signal as others have done when modding the stock exhaust ... just a little "FYI" in case you did not know ...  :thumbsup:

I've done only minor mods until now ,haven't done any modification yet that could void my warranty with the dealer....a few months to go until i can  :snore:.The reason is that i had the same problem as some with the chain tensioner at around 1000km(620 miles) that was replaced by Honda under warranty.I'll take that warranty T'ILL THE END! :smirk:  lol.Sure the exhaust still sounds like a blender machine....and the front forks start to seem like there are no springs in there .....Mind you that i live in Geneva and people are bothered with birds that sing too loud and to go offroad here you really have to get "creative"(meaning, illeg*** cof, cof ,cof).But you know what? I STILL LOVE my little red piggy as is :ride:

• Like 3

ManRacks utility luggage rack installed. I'm very happy with this product. Outstanding fit and finish. The black color matches the Honda black of the bike. Solid construction and solid fit. Mike at ManRacks is a pleasure to do business with.

I saw the other racks out there, I like this best. The rack's lines run horizontal to the bike's line. Very clean look.image.jpgimage.jpg

Plus the thing is just handy!

image.jpg

• Like 5