Need to buy a spark arrestor cheap for 1995 kx250

I'm going to ride in Sam Houston National Forest for the first time not this weekend but next.  I don't want to have to buy a brand new spark arrestor because most of the places I ride, don't require it, so it kind of seems like a waste of money.  Does anyone have one laying around they'd be willing to part with for a decent price?  As long as it's a spark arrestor and makes my bike quieter than the shorty I'm running with now, I think I'll be good.  I don't need pristine, I just need functional for those rare rides that require it.

Thanks,

-BR

I found that one, and sent him a question just to make sure it was a spark arrestor and not just a silencer, but I never heard back from him.  So I went ahead and ordered an FMF Turbinecore 2 because I didn't want to run out of time.  His after shipping the Answer was going to be like $107, and the FMF was only 135, so I figured better safe than sorry.  I hear the game wardens down there are pretty serious about being on top of that stuff.  But thanks for checking it out for me.  You and that KDXGarage guy are always extremely helpful.  Your KX looks awesome BTW.