Sign in to follow this  

Carburettor jet? CR125 2002

Hi i have just stripped my carb down on my cr 125 2002 model and it has a 310 main jet, i checked the workshop manual and it says a standard one should be a 300, it has an fmf front pipe and a ryno rather short pipe, also just been rebuilt with complete wiesco crank piston etc

Would this be the correct jet to run with this setup???

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Paul

Hi,

We have two of these bikes and both manuals actually say 400 mj. We have different kind of cylinders in them (modifications) and they both have HGS exhaust. The other bike we're running 400 - 410 and the other one 450 - 460.

Hi i have just stripped my carb down on my cr 125 2002 model and it has a 310 main jet, i checked the workshop manual and it says a standard one should be a 300, it has an fmf front pipe and a ryno rather short pipe, also just been rebuilt with complete wiesco crank piston etc

Would this be the correct jet to run with this setup???

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Paul

That seems way too lean for the stock bore and stock carb. What is your pilot and needle clip at? Before I went to pwk and bb I was running my stock mikuni 30-32.5 pilot, 3-4th needle clip, 380-400 main...Depending on weather/elevation.