Sign in to follow this  

where to get manuals

Where do I got to buy a decent but not over priced manual for an 05 RM250. If you google it about 95% of what you get is download this or download that and register this register that. Im not looking for a freebie and I am willing to pay for it. I looked on suzukis site and they wanted I think $70+ for one. It better have foldouts for that price. Just want a decent manual with parts break downs and torque specs.

Where do I got to buy a decent but not over priced manual for an 05 RM250. If you google it about 95% of what you get is download this or download that and register this register that. Im not looking for a freebie and I am willing to pay for it. I looked on suzukis site and they wanted I think $70+ for one. It better have foldouts for that price. Just want a decent manual with parts break downs and torque specs.

Tried egay?

Thats where I find manuals for POS's that I buy.

Best and often, only legal source, is through a dealer or authorized parts retailer.

Punch in the manual part number in Goodle, you may find a cheap on line price.

It costs money to make them and they do not have a lot of volume, hence the high price.