First pics of my 450 exc being farkled ;)

Checked out my bike at the dealer today. Looks like it may be ready a week sooner, half the stuff is already installed!
here's a preview ;)

20140321_140221.jpg

Looks like KTM updated the rear rotor guards since I put mine on a little over a year or so ago. Bike is looking good.

Looks like KTM updated the rear rotor guards since I put mine on a little over a year or so ago. Bike is looking good.

Did they? There are two types, a simple downward shark fin and this one that attaches on multiple points and makes it easier to remove the wheel.

Mine bolts on to the caliper bracket only and is the shark fin type. That must be a newer product, looks beefy.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Mine bolts on to the caliper bracket only and is the shark fin type. That must be a newer product, looks beefy.

What!?!? You don't have the newest one? Lol slacking off!

What!?!? You don't have the newest one? Lol slacking off!

The one on there is doing its job very well. Been very impressed and it's taken some pretty good hits. You can't go wrong with KTM branded accessories. Always top notch quality and a perfect fit every time in my experience. The OP is gonna love his shiny new ride. I have the same rear sprocket on my 450 and have 65 hours on it and the teeth are still like new, another excellent choice! Edited by hezzdown

The one on there is doing its job very well. Been very impressed and it's taken some pretty good hits. You can't go wrong with KTM branded accessories. Always top notch quality and a perfect fit every time in my experience. The OP is gonna love his shiny new ride. I have the same rear sprocket on my 450 and have 65 hours on it and the teeth are still like new, another excellent choice!

hezzdown, I'm 100% sure the whole bike, with everything bolted on to it, is an excellent choice :-)

. You can't go wrong with KTM branded accessories. Always top notch quality and a perfect fit every time in my experience.

I guess you haven't seen this thing that's made in China. :lol:

UPW0870000.jpg

I agree though, most of the HardParts KTM stuff is very high quality.  :thumbsup:

I guess you haven't seen this thing that's made in China. :lol:

UPW0870000.jpg

I agree though, most of the HardParts KTM stuff is very high quality. :thumbsup:

You want one and ya know it! The wife told you no cause it won't match the coffee maker and microwave lol!!

The KTM now known as power parts is good stuff. Although you can save some coin in certain instances by going to the manufacturer of the part and buying directly. It just won't be orange. But I will say if you buy a power parts item it WILL fit and no BS. Just bolt it on.

That being said one certain jap company has taken notice and has been doing the same sort of thing. You know.. The one that puts their engines in bas akwards.

That being said one certain jap company has taken notice and has been doing the same sort of thing. You know.. The one that puts their engines in bas akwards.

I didn't know that. I always figured it was a Harley and KTM thing. :lol: