Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Philly / NJ / MD

Hey all,

I am hopefully looking to find some new places to ride, and possibly make some new friends... A few friends and I, have a pretty decent size group right now, currently about 5 of us, give or take 2 at any given time. We generally ride in a sand pit in NJ then hit the trails in the pines. However we are always looking for new places to go and new people to ride with.

Does anyone have any good spots we could hit up in the general tri-state area? A few videos on my youtube channel search for mrcoolguyface, it should take you there.

Edited by mrcoolguyface

Count me in! I live in North Jersey and only ride at Lost Hills ATV (I hate it). I have a non registered Husaberg FE390. Hopefully it won't pose any issues joining you all...

Hey all,

I am hopefully looking to find some new places to ride, and possibly make some new friends... A few friends and I, have a pretty decent size group right now, currently about 5 of us, give or take 2 at any given time. We generally ride in a sand pit off of Atsion road in Shamong New Jersey then hit the trails in the pines. However we are always looking for new places to go and new people to ride with.

Does anyone have any good spots we could hit up in the general tri-state area? A few videos on my youtube channel search for mrcoolguyface, it should take you there.

I am right around the corner from you (Xxxxx). We might be riding in xxxxx tomorrow. Edited by 95jersey

DarrenBoddy, we are pretty much all amateur riders when it's all said and done. I've been riding dirt for 2 years and street for about 12, we ride with bikes ranging from Suzuki DRZ400, to CRF450R's.

95Jersey What kind of riding do you do you in Marlton? How are the cops there? All but one of is is registered. This weekend probably won't work out as everyone is still putting on final mods for the start of the season, and working out the kinks.

DarrenBoddy, we are pretty much all amateur riders when it's all said and done. I've been riding dirt for 2 years and street for about 12, we ride with bikes ranging from Suzuki DRZ400, to CRF450R's.

95Jersey What kind of riding do you do you in xxxxx? How are the cops there? All but one of is is registered. This weekend probably won't work out as everyone is still putting on final mods for the start of the season, and working out the kinks.

quad trails, pits, power lines, and single track. I have not had problems as I ride from my friends house who lives next to the trail head (but I am legal with plate).

I have ridden xxxx pit in xxxxx many times and that place is hot...no place to park. I use to be able to get there from xxxxx, but new housing development put and end to that.

Edited by 95jersey

95Jersey, we park about a quarter mile away, at the new housing development at the vacant lots at the end of the cul De sac and ride over.

Directions to your spot would be appreciated! I'm in the process of getting tags on mine as well.

95Jersey, we park about a quarter mile away, at the new housing development at the vacant lots at the end of the cul De sac and ride over.

Directions to your spot would be appreciated! I'm in the process of getting tags on mine as well.

I park at my buddy's house and do not give out his address (sure you understand).  If you want to meet that is fine.

Guys, I have zero issues with you talking about getting together for rides but PLEASE do not post up the riding locations on the public forum- use PMs.  Too many eco nuts monitor this stuff and will use the information against us taking away our right to ride what little is left in NJ.

• Like 2