Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Brushy Mtn. Enduro Trail

Hello dirt bike thumpers & smokers!

I am curious as who has ridden the new ST on the Enduro trail and what your opinion is?

Difficult ST or etc?

Joe Dirt

• Like 1

Just came off of it, and that trail is made for men. Apparently I am still a little boy.

Off camber, rooty, rocky, numerous log crossings. It is not for the faint of heart. Way beyond my skill level

Edited by FUDad

Hey,thanks for the word and it sounds challenging!

I will soon be ready to point my 200 smoker that direction and verbally abuse the trail gremlins!

Hey,thanks for the word and it sounds challenging!

I will soon be ready to point my 200 smoker that direction and verbally abuse the trail gremlins!

The gremlins abused me and my 300 smoker. I'm fairly new at this, and do decent on regular singletrack, but that was a whole new ballgame. If you are looking for a challenge, I would say that is it

I prefer ST and love 5B along with the Enduro trail and the hill climbs on the right side near the office are a blast!

I prefer ST and love 5B along with the Enduro trail and the hill climbs on the right side near the office are a blast!

Havent done 5B, but the new enduro makes 11C look like child's play

If u like ST, try 5B....have u ridden Brown Mtn.?

not yet, but the guys I rode with today were talking about it. I would like to give it a try. I live in Greenville, and we don't have anything down here to compare to Brushy Edited by FUDad

Brushy has some great trails. I had a very good time on my GASGAS. highly recommend the goat trail. not as hard as some might think.

Brushy has some great trails. I had a very good time on my GASGAS. highly recommend the goat trail. not as hard as some might think.

I saw you out there. Nice bike. You should have hit the goat trail before lunch. Slick as owl...

Brushy is a great experience.... Richards Ranch of Misery... LOL

I told Tyler he was a masochist

No that wasn't me. It's been a year since I was there.    8hr. one way is a long way.. for me.

No that wasn't me. It's been a year since I was there. 8hr. one way is a long way.. for me.

Oh, ok. It was still a nice bike;-)

Hello dirt bike thumpers & smokers!

I am curious as who has ridden the new ST on the Enduro trail and what your opinion is?

Difficult ST or etc?

Joe Dirt

I rode with FUDad yesterday at Brushy.........the hand cut section on the new-new Enduro would be rated ♦♦♦ the "Trail" is on about a 50* slope with no real place/rut to ride.It's just so new.Then there is several tree's laying at the 50* angle that are all big enough to bottom out on.The hand cut section isn't very long but challenging non the less.The rest of the new-new section is machine cut and will be awesome once it's ridden.Tyler has put a lot of time in building this and once ridden in will be awesome.A more experienced "A" rider would not have as hard a time getting thru this as me and FUDad did (We both have only been riding a few months)

We rode the Goat trail first and it was all mud but we made it up the hill climb and went straight to the enduro.Everything except the Goat trail was in great shape.

All this being said I as usual had a blast, but something happen that I knew would change things......

I rode FUDad's KTM 300 and now I want one!!!

Thanks for the detailed report and the trail gremlins are celebrating their efforts!

So when are you headed that way Joe?

I rode with FUDad yesterday at Brushy.........the hand cut section on the new-new Enduro would be rated ♦♦♦ the "Trail" is on about a 50* slope with no real place/rut to ride.It's just so new.Then there is several tree's laying at the 50* angle that are all big enough to bottom out on.The hand cut section isn't very long but challenging non the less.The rest of the new-new section is machine cut and will be awesome once it's ridden.Tyler has put a lot of time in building this and once ridden in will be awesome.A more experienced "A" rider would not have as hard a time getting thru this as me and FUDad did (We both have only been riding a few months)

We rode the Goat trail first and it was all mud but we made it up the hill climb and went straight to the enduro.Everything except the Goat trail was in great shape.

All this being said I as usual had a blast, but something happen that I knew would change things......

I rode FUDad's KTM 300 and now I want one!!!

I had a blast with motobutane, and one day I hope to be able to ride a trail like that without begging for it to be over.

Everyone should ride a 300 at least once;)